Join us on a funtastical voyage of sweet delights, kaleidoscopic animals, and kooky colors galore! Sweet and deliciously playful, our Funtastical collection is guaranteed to delight (without any cavities). A juicy lips charm seals their imaginations with a kiss!
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These trendy and tough-built packs are specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Large backpack Measurements:
• Overall: 15” wide x 6” deep x 12” high
• Perfect for a 7 to 10 year old kid over 4ft tall (125cm)
Medium Backpack Measurements:
• Overall: 13” wide x 5” deep x 11” high
• Perfect for a 5 to 7 year old kid between 43”-49” tall (108-125cm)
• Backpack weighs 2lbs, 1 kilo
• Shoulder strap total length is 28 inches (Large size)
• Shoulder strap total length is 24 inches (Medium size)
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Top flap zippered pocket offers quick access to small supplies
• Front flap pocket for access to larger supplies
• Right side adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle
• Left side pocket
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Right shoulder strap lunch money pocket
• Sliding sternum strap with side release buckle to help keep shoulder straps upright
• Padded breathable mesh back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• Reinforced base corners
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment features a padded sleeve for a tablet or small laptop
• 7 Interior pockets for small school supplies
• Interior latch for key ring
Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.